EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Water and Waste Infrastructure and Services Engineered for Resilience (Water-WISER)
A Water-WISER PhD offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the generation of new knowledge to improve water, waste & sanitation infrastructure and services for the poorest and most marginalised members of our global communi
Fifty funded PhD studentships are available over the next 5 years for UK and EU students.
The studentships will be hosted by three world leading water sanitation and waste management UK research centres, each with a pedigree of more than 40 years of relevant research and teaching experience:
- Water, Public Health and Environmental Engineering group at the University of Leeds
- Water Engineering and Development Centre (WEDC) at Loughborough University
- Water Science Institute at Cranfield University (CWSI)
The application deadline for the first round of applications is 24th April 2020.
- Recording of Water-WISER CDT Applicant webinar 22nd January 2020.
- Slides of Water-WISER CDT Applicant webinar 22nd January 2020.
- Frequently Asked Questions
For more information or to apply online, please click here.
For any other enquiries, please email email@example.com