EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Water and Waste Infrastructure and Services Engineered for Resilience (Water-WISER)
A Water-WISER PhD offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the generation of new knowledge to improve water, waste & sanitation infrastructure and services for the poorest and most marginalised members of our global communi
Fifty funded PhD studentships are available over the next 5 years for UK and EU students.
The studentships will be hosted by three world leading water sanitation and waste management UK research centres, each with a pedigree of more than 40 years of relevant research and teaching experience:
- Water, Public Health and Environmental Engineering group at the University of Leeds
- Water Engineering and Development Centre (WEDC) at Loughborough University
- Water Science Institute at Cranfield University (CWSI)
Application deadline: 28th June 2020. Please note that places at the Universities of Leeds and Loughborough are now filled for September 2020 entry, so for the current admissions round we are only recruiting students for Cranfield University.
- Recording of Water-WISER CDT Applicant webinar 22nd January 2020.
- Slides of Water-WISER CDT Applicant webinar 22nd January 2020.
- Frequently Asked Questions
For more information or to apply online, please click here.
For any other enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org